My Side


My Strength: my Confidence [not any Administrative or Political Position]

My Weakness: -Doubt [Fear of the UnKnown and the UnExpected]

My Wealth: my Good Health [not Money or Fixed Deposits]

Most Important thing for me: Respiration [Breathe In, Breathe Out]

   I find more Joy in Making Others Feel Important than Humiliating or Defeating them [in a Contest or A Competition]

My Best Friend: I myself and my Right Decisions [not the Angel who will help me 'One Day' in Crisis]

My Biggest Enemy: I myself and my Wrong Decisions [not the Devil who will exterminate me 'One Day']


The Poorest person is the man without any Dream [not WITHOUT Money]


My Logical Fallacy: I'm Good and Honest so every person I meet will treat me the 'Same Way' [The World has its own 'Style of Doing Things']


I feel Helpless when I have to "Act in Real Life" [However, I would Love to Act in Films!]


This WORLD follows: When in Rome Do as the Romans Do [When in Water, Swim like a Fish]


   It Hurts: When people call me an 'Idiot' for giving them 'UnSought Advice' [However, they do Benefit from the same piece of Advice, but never Acknowledge my Worth]

My Best Weapon: well Honed Logic [It is 'Sharper than Knife' and 'Faster than Bullet']


Sometimes Blood Relatives cause the most Brutal BloodShed

Sometimes Friends conspire and become BackStabbing Bastards


   'FriendShip' is a Debate in which everybody wants to participate Enthusiastically. Exceptions are Everywhere. In Reality, it is just a Fantasy.

No comments: