Y the YOUTH have 2 Prove and Explain everything Everytime


"What's wrong with the Youth?"


"What has happened to our Future Generation?"



We often hear these jibes from our elders. No, this is not "Generation Gap".


"Then, what is it?"



   Before taking these questions, let's focus on some relevant aspects of a "Youth's Life".


Y do I need to 'Prove' myself every time? Can't I be Normal like U Father? 

Y do I need to 'Explain' everything every time? Can't I remain Calm and Peaceful like U Mother?

U want me to be free of all Addictions and vices. Were U totally 'Pure' Father?

U want me to be the Excel at everything. Can't I be 'Simple' like U Mother?

I'm addicted to Proving myself every time. Now, I want Explanations for everything. Look! What you have made out of me!


What is wrong with me? Are U all Parents and Teachers always right?

Y U people are hell bent on 'Disciplining' me?
FYI I'm not a Criminal.

   I know it is Good to Speak Less and Do More. But, no Hell will Break Loose if I Speak More and Do Nothing. For the time being, I have understood that Music is better than Noise


   My aim is not to argue with U people. I'm not seeking any answers from U. Moreover, I don't have any answer to Your 'Queries'.

As I already said, "I'm fed up with Proving and Explaining myself," now will U please 'let' me live like an Ordinary Human Being?


   What's wrong with being Ordinary? I never teased you for not being Extra-Ordinary.

R U people ashamed of youself?

Y should I pretend to be Happy when I'm not?


Y should I accept and respect my Family when they can't accept and respect me the way I am?


Y do U want me to TOP all kinds of TESTs?

Y do U want me to EXPLAIN U everything regarding every Girl / Boy I meet?

Y do U want me to live under constant Compulsion?

Y should my very Existence be always Checked and Explained? Y? I'm not a Slave.

Y can't I do what I wish 2 do?


   I know myself much better than your Friends and Relatives.

Y can't I be a part of the Decisions concerning MY FUTURE?
However, every decision made by the PANEL comprising PARENTS, their FRIENDS and distant RELATIVES is always FINE and MATURE enough.

Whatever I Say or Decide is my FANTASY! Y Y Y???


   Sometimes I wish to Weep loudly, but I can't do that. I sob silently in the bed. But, U still don't know the 'secret' of my wet pillow!


Y can't I be just MYSELF?

R V following a Social CODE?
I want no more Checks and Balances.
I want to get rid of this 'Regulated Life'.
The more I PROVE, the more U TEST. The more I EXPLAIN, the more U SEEK.

   I'm not a Bank Investment or an Insurance Policy!

Y don't U understand this simple fact.
U sent me to a Hostel which I don't like.
Do U want me 2 send U to a Hostel when U R old?
[I'm talking about an ASYLUM for the old.]


Please let me LIVE.


   It is not 'My Problem' that your Pocket is Empty or Your Dreams are Big? I'm Happy with whatever you Gave and Taught me.



Over this period, I have learnt a few things concerning My Existence:


1. The important thing for Living is the desire to Live. So, Start Living.


2. Life needs Oxygen plus a Healthy Body as well as a sound Mind. Marks and Money are certainly not that important.


3. I also discovered that being CONFIDENT and HAPPY from within is more Significant than having more MONEY. It has also dawned upon me that the RIGHT ATTITUDE is preferable to any FAKE PAPER DEGREE.


4. Also, Making People Feel IMPORTANT gives more Satisfaction than Defeating them in a QUIZ or CONTEST



   Hence, I have decided to Bail Out. I'm a Free Soul without any Social Pressure, Compulsion or Pomposity. I'm not a Loser. As I already told, I'm more than my Targets, Salary Slip, Luxury Car, House, Status or Paper Degrees from Foreign Universities. I don't want to live under the compulsion of Success. Right now, being Alive and Adding Meaning to my Life the way I want to is the Greatest Success for me.



[P.S.: Breathe In, Breathe Out - that's the Most important thing for Every 'Living' Thing including Parents, Professors, PMs and Presidents.]

No comments: