Mr. Tolerant Adapting Weeper is No More

   There comes a time in your life when you find yourself totally disappointed and lonely. You look back on your past to analyse the circumstances leading to the present state. You discover that you were always a good person, a caring friend and an empathetic cousin, yet nothing is alright at present. Despite your great-bigheartedness, you have been alienated and almost tacitly excommunicated from your circle.



   This simply means something is wrong. Wrong begets wrong, but good should breed good. It is time to reinvent yourself. Say no to Cosmetic Changes and tightly embrace a few Radical Changes. It is time to throw away your Problem Patterns or Loser's Attitude or Guilty Mind.

[By the way, what are you guilty of? Are you a criminal, robber or rapist? Even criminals contest elections after serving their sentences. Thereafter, they make laws for you in the Parliament. I never found them feel guilty!]

Now, Carefully observe the following thought patterns:

1. Unlike others, my life is full of problems. I think I should quit. God is so cruel! Now, what should I do?

2. I was an evil in the past; now, worse. I think I will be the worst in the days to come.

3. I should hide my feelings and learn to compromise because I'm a stupid common man.

4. I'm a Loser. I can't do anything in my life. I'm not made for this world. [Even my parents say this to me.]

5. If people don't like me, there is something wrong with me. Even though my conscience doesn't like certain things, I would tolerate them because I have to live with them. This is the rule of the society. Otherwise, people will badmouth me and nobody will be my "friend".

   The above mentioned Patterns or Crap or Trash disturb everybody's mind. This is not your exclusive problem. Why don't you find the purpose of your life and invest all your energy in pursuing it? The required resources will automatically follow you. Keep Busy, Keep Healthy.


Yes! One more thing: Replace the above Patterns with the following:

1. I challenge my problems and will surely overcome them. I have proved myself in the past. All I have to do is to repeat the same Success Pattern once again. Moreover, my life is more than "to be proved wrong or to be proved right" and it is beyond success or failure.

2. I was Good. I am Better. I will be one of the Best of my times.

3. I will walk and laugh like a Prince. I will express myself and roar like a lion in public.

4. I'm a winner. I am able to conquer the world. However, I prefer to erect one on my own.

5. If you can accept me the way I am, I may become your best friend. [True Friendship is always Unconditional.] If you have problems with my very soul and existence, Get lost at once! Besides, if you badmouth or conspire against me, be ready to bear the brunt.

Beware: I'm no longer Mr. Tolerant Adapting Weeper!

No comments: